Paint and Upholstery Protection
The condition of a car’s paintwork and interior has a direct link to its value. At Turbobear, I am passionate about helping you maintain the condition of your vehicle throughout its life, to make sure it not only looks great for you daily, but when it comes to selling it, you’ll always get the best price.
At Turbobear, I use SilverSeal Protection packages to get you the best protection and results.
How was SilverSeal developed?
Silver Seal is exclusively researched, manufactured, distributed and guaranteed by Autosmart International. Silver Seal was extensively tested in Scandinavia, where the weather plays a huge part in paintwork deterioration. Silver Seal Paint Protector contains Fluorocarbons, a technology originally developed to help protect the exterior of spacecraft.
How is SilverSeal different?
Independent scientific tests prove that Silver Seal Paint Protector lasts longer than any other product on the market.
The protective barrier that Silver Seal creates prevents paintwork from fading and reduces minor scratches caused by washing. It also protects against road salt, traffic film, industrial fallout, insects, bird droppings and other atmospheric pollutants. A great advantage of this sealant, unlike others, is that you can wax over the top with a non abrasive wax without damaging the sealant.
The Fabric Protector protects against accidental spills and stains. It can be applied to new or newly cleaned upholstery/carpets and forms an invisible protective seal around the fibres making them significantly more resistant to oil, and water based stains. This will allow more time for the stain to be removed and give the ability for stains to be released more easily from your vehicles upholstery. It will also help keep your vehicles upholstery looking new for longer and be easier to maintain and clean in the future by holding dust and dirt on the upholstery surface.
- Clean and dress engine bay
- Two bucket, Ph neutral body wash, cleaning body, wheels, door and boot shuts
- Wash and clean wheel arches, mudflaps, spare wheel and wheel covers
- Microfibre dry, all bodywork, windows, door and boot shuts
- Remove ashtrays clean and dry
- Dry vacuum seats, upholstered doors, carpets and mats throughout including boot
- Wet vac seats, upholstered doors, carpets and mats throughout including boot
- (For leather seats, apply leather cleaner and leather supplement)
- Clean and dress all interior plastics
- Dress all door and boot shuts
- Clay Bar whole vehicle
- Apply SilverSeal to both interior and exterior of vehicle.
- Carnuba wax and protect all exterior bodywork
- Dress trims, tyres, mudflaps, wheel covers, spare wheel and arches
- Clean all mirrors and windows, inside and out
- Install air freshener
Prices from £150
TurboBear Extra Care
TurboBear Roof Care – £45
Fabric Hood Cleaner, Cleanses, Freshens and Revives the appearance of your roof by removing soiling, stains, bird mess, tree sap, mould, mildew and atmospheric contamination, from both natural and synthetic fabrics. Fabric Hood Protector is a special coating that Reproofs, Protects and Preserves the surface from water penetration and surface soiling.
TurboBear Leather Care – £35 per car
Feed and restore the soft luxurious feeling of your leather seats, clean, condition and protect, with our Leather conditioning treatment.
TurboBear Wheel Guard – £10 per alloy wheel (We recommend to do once every 6 months)
Why Buy this Product?
- Repels brake dust, road grime, road salt, dirt, dust and debris
- Protects wheel finishes to prevent corrosion and damage
- Enhances high gloss shine on any gloss wheel finish
- Resists high braking temperatures for durable protection
- Provides up to 8 full months protection
- Perfect for gloss painted, powder coated, chrome, or polished aluminium, stainless steel, or gold wheels and rims
- Makes wheel cleaning easier, and harder for wheels to get dirty in the first place and keeps them looking great for longer